Baked Matcha Oats with Pow Cow Frozen Yoghurt
Preparation time: 5 Min.
Cooking time: 30 Min.
Servings: 3 – 4
- 150g oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp matcha
- 3 tbsp (21g pea protein isolate
- 60g banana puree
- 1 tbsp (7g) milled flaxseed
- 375ml unsweetened almond milk
- 15ml maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 scoops of Pow Cow Passionfruit and Mango per person to serve!
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Mix together oats, flax and pea protein in bowl.
- Whisk together banana puree, almond milk, Matcha powder, vanilla and maple syrup in a jug.
- Pour wet over dry. Mix to combine. Place into a lightly greased 2lb oven safe dish.
- Bake for 30 mins. Allow to cool fully before slicing. If you prefer, you can refrigerate overnight once cooked and eat them cold. You can reheat slices in the microwave or briefly in the oven.