Reinvented Coconut Yogurt Ice Cream
Preparation time: 40 Min.
Freezing Time: 8 hours
For fruit puree:
- 2 cups of fruit: such as peaches, strawberries, and blueberries
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 15 ml lemon juice
For coconut yogurt:
- 1 cup Pow-Cow Yogurt
- 1 ½ cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut extract
- ½ cup with coconut flakes
- For the fruit puree: Mix all the fruit, sugar, and lemon juice in a blender until smooth.
- For flavored coconut yogurt: mix the yogurt, coconut extract, and powdered sugar.
- Put consecutive layers of fruit puree and yogurt in 5 ice cream forms and insert a stick in the middle.
- Put in the freezer for 8 hours.
- To take out the ice cream, put the bottom of the molds in a little lukewarm water.
- Serve the ice cream after you have given it a little through the coconut flakes.