Ultimate Chewy Crunchy Chocolate Chip Granola
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 40 minutes
Approx. 10 servings
- 200g jumbo oats
- 80g almonds, roughly chopped
- 30g each sunflower, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds
- ¼ tsp Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- 40g each coconut oil & smooth cashew butter
- 100g brown rice syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 20g & 20g honey or maple syrup, divided
- 80g dark chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 150C (300F). Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix together oats through to salt in a large bowl.
- Melt coconut oil in a jug in the microwave or in a small pot, stir in cashew butter.
- Add brown rice syrup, vanilla, and 20g of honey or maple syrup to mixture.
- Add wet to dry ingredients, mix well to combine.
- Spread granola evenly on prepared tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove, flip and turn the edges into the centre, drizzle with remaining 20g of honey or maple syrup and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool FULLY before breaking up into chunks, mixing in chocolate, and storing in a seal tight container for up to 3 weeks.